Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's that time once again!!

It's time to do another juice only fast!!  I have done 3 fasts of 10,7, and 7 days respectively.  I think it is time to do another 10 day.... we really fell off the healthy eating wagon during the holidays.

Up until now my fasts were purely for health and physical reasons.  Having done three fasts previously, I am now confident that it can be done.  Having proven to myself that I can do it, I am now adding spiritual reasons for fasting.  I probably won't talk much about those, but I did want to mention it.

So the juice only fast began after my last piece of birthday cake this evening and will end on Friday Jan. 11th at dinner time.  Tomorrow morning I don't have everything I need to make juice, but I will drink water and not from concentrate orange juice and head out to the store in the afternoon.  Looking forward to that extra energy boost that comes after the first couple days, cuz this house needs some applied energy before I go back to school on the 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment