Monday, January 7, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 6

Today I could not juice until after 3pm because I was called to work as an office sub at a local school.   Somebody has a strange sense of humor, because the only thing for me to do when things were slow was flip through some Rachel Ray magazines... think YUM-O!!  After 5+ days of not eating you would think this would be torture, but really it wasn't too bad.  Thankfully there was no smell to go along with the pictures!!

I honestly felt great today even without having any juice for most of it.   I do not get weak when I juice fast.  I feel energetic and strong.  I just did 20 boy-pushups to prove it... haha.

I am trying not to think about this: if this was a 7 day fast I would be eating tomorrow.  Really though, this 6 days have flown by and I haven't struggled with anything this time around.  No energy lags, no headaches, my only complaints have been a few minor muscle aches, and lots of fur on the tongue and teeth.


Today's weight: 107.0
Juice drank: 30 ish ounces
Coffee drank: 15 ish ounces
Water drank: 32 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment