Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 4

Day four... doing fine.  Last night while sleeping (or trying to) I had a little detox going on in the area of my lower back where I have certain muscles that always get tight and form a knot.  I have never felt this feeling except during my first juice fast and then this time.  (I didn't get it during my 2nd and 3rd fasts).  It is believed that when your body gets a break from digestion it can then put some extra energy into repairing your body at the cellular level.  Hopefully that's true :-)

My juicing is down to a regular routine.  

3 cups of regular juice containing: 
1.5 cucs, 
2 ribs celery, 
1 rib kale, 
2 carrots, 
1 red apple, 
1 orange, 
Handful of blueberries.

2 cups "spaghetti juice" containing: 
2 carrots, 
2 ribs celery, 
1/4 yellow onion, 
1 clove garlic, 
2 tomatoes

The "spaghetti juice" is heated gently on the stove and eaten warm.  It's really good!  See for yourself!



This mornings weight 108.0
Juice consumed 42 oz
Water consumed 32 oz
Coffee consumed 16 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment