Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 1

This is my fourth round of "just juice" fasting and this was far and away the most comfortable first day I have ever had.  I am convinced that the key to "just juicing" is to be prepared psychologically.   Since I have done this three times successfully my mind could not convince me that I was dying of starvation or that I was gonna die if I didn't get something to eat. LOL!  So anyway, I actually did not have all of the things I needed to make juice this morning so ended up not having anything until about 1:30 when I drank 6 oz of pure not from concentrate OJ.  I didn't get to make juice until 5:30 after I finally got to the store.   I made some famous spaghetti juice for my dinner. YUM!

Another thing that was totally different this time... my energy level... I felt GREAT today... no headaches, very little hunger, and lots of energy. 

This morning's starting weight: 111.2 (Thanks to the holidays!)

Total Juice: 22 oz
Total Coffee: about 20 oz
Total Water: about 32 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment