Sunday, October 7, 2012

7 days of just juice (Days 6 and 7)

Got busy and forgot to update yesterday.  Yesterday was a really hard day.  I made homemade rolls and they smelled soooo good.  I was hungry a lot and kept thinking just one more day and I can EAT!!  I weighed 104.6 in the morning.

Today was BREAK-FAST day!  WOOT WOOT!  I weighed 104.2 making the total loss 4.8 lbs.  Around 3:30 I had planned to break the fast with a banana, but gave in to temptation and had a Reese's Cup and a homemade dinner roll with butter.  I made sausage, egg burritos for supper and had one very small one.  BIG MISTAKE.  My tummy has been protesting every since... and is still not happy with me 6 hours later.  Note to self... next time break the fast with fruit!!

Next 7 day fast will be Jan. 6-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment