Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 9

Day 9 of the fast is over!  Tomorrow morning I will allow myself to eat fruit.  In fact, I don't imagine I will eat much other than fruit tomorrow.  Perhaps a small salad at dinner time.  I actually felt pretty good today, much better than the last two days.  I didn't make juice, but I had one cup leftover in the fridge from yesterday and I did drink a couple cups of 100% not from concentrate orange juice and 100% grape juice.  I don't normally include store bought juices when I fast, but overall it was such a small portion of what I drank the last 10 days, and at times it was just easier.  Looking forward to eating the yummy fruits in the bowl above tomorrow!!

Today's weight: 105.6
Juice drank: about: 3 cups
Water: about 3 cups
Coffee: 2 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment