Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 2

Not a bad day... went to the gym this morning and worked out with the hubby, just a light workout since I hadn't any solid food for 36 hours.  It was no problem though.

Ever since I was pregnant with Nathan I have suffered from heart palpitations which get worse at certain times of the month.  A cardiologist told me that hormonal fluctuations make this a common problem for women.  Anyway,  it is the normal time of the month for me to have palpitations but they are SO MUCH WORSE with fasting.  They increased during my other fasts too, but not quite this much.  I am going to keep an eye on it and stop the fast if it gets worse.  Normally palpitations are harmless, so I think it's ok.

Today I weighed 109.4 lbs

I drank 40 oz of juice, 24 oz of water, and about 12oz of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment