Friday, January 4, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 3


Three days down and seven to go!  My heart did not go as crazy today as yesterday so that's good.  I still feel great, no issues at all with energy or aches or pains.  I get hungry, but I don't dwell on it.  It's kind of like my marriage... divorce has never been an option so it isn't something I even give any thought to ever.  Same with fasting, eating is not an option so it's not something I let myself think about.

I love fasting once I actually get into it.  It reminds me that I am in control of my appetite, it saves me money, it frees up my time for other things... it helps me maintain a healthy weight.  But I sort of fell of the regular fasting wagon and was not doing my intermittent fasting like I should.  That's gonna change after this juice fast.  Not sure exactly which IF plan I am gonna go with but I am getting back on the wagon.  

This morning's weight was 108.8

Today I had 52 oz. of juice, 16 ish oz. of coffee, and 32 ish ounces of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment