Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 8

I felt better today and was not as tired as I was last evening.  However,  both yesterday and today I have been majorly irritable.  I was not irritable at all until yesterday, even though people commonly complain of irritability even in the first days of a fast.  I guess I should be glad it didn't show up until yesterday.

Tomorrow I sub again and am really kind of tired of juice, so I am planning to do just water, and perhaps some not from concentrate orange juice.  I probably won't break out the juicer though.  The 10 day mark would technically be Friday evening, but I plan to begin eating raw fruits earlier in the day.  I want to begin the break-fast process so that hopefully I will be ready for a small salad when we take Kloe out to dinner for her birthday on Saturday.

VERY VERY ready to end this fast.  I think 7 days is a good length fast for me.  I remember the last time I did a 10 day that days 8 through 10 were not pleasant.  I do like to push past my comfort zone now and then however, and I am not sorry that I decided to do 10 days this time.

This morning's weight was 106.0
Juice drank: 5 cups
Water drank: 5 cups
Coffee drank: 1.5 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment