Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jan 2013: Just Juice Day 5

HALF WAY!!  WOOT WOOT!

I had some more muscle aches last night... in my hips area, which is also another problem area for me.  All my aches and pains seem to happen during the night and I tend to feel fine during the day.  Someone asked me in church this morning if I was hungry.  Really, I don't get hungry for more than a few moments at a time and it is usually when I am preparing or smelling food.  Your nose works really really well when you are fasting by the way.

Tomorrow is going to be tough.  I took a subbing job working in the office at a local middle school and I won't be able to juice until I get home... around 3pm.  I'll probably drink a glass of OJ in the morning and then just water until after work.

Today's weight was 107.4

Juice: 32 oz.  (I didn't drink any until after church so not as much time to get more in than that)
Coffee: 30 ish oz. (BAD GIRL!)
Water: 24 oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment