Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Making Naan Bread!

Today was Jordan's day to pick his favorite meal for me to cook.  I let each of the kids do this as a reward for reading 10 books at their level.  Jordan picked Curry rice.  As I was making it I was thinking about how yummy it would be with some naan bread.  So once again I went to allrecipes.com and found this recipe.  I followed the directions almost exactly, but I recommend reading the "most helpful" reviews for some good tips.  I cooked my naan in the cast iron skillet rather than grilling it.  The kids have taste tested and wholeheartedly approved!  (The entire batch cost less than $2 to make)
Rolled golf ball size and raised until doubled

Roll it out pretty thin.

They cook quickly on preheated pan.
Made about 30 pieces... you can freeze them.

No comments:

Post a Comment