Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 4 of 7 (Juice Fasting Round 2)

Day four!  I am officially past the half way point on this fast.  I really really love juice fasting.  Going into this fast I was starting to feel tired a lot and my energy was pretty low.   But juice fasting gives me energy, a sense of well being and control over my body.  I am not a slave to my appetite(s), but sometimes I forget that fact!  

This time around, by day two I was feeling great and still do.  I am composing a blog post in my head... something like "How diet 'rules' kept me from losing weight and how rejecting them was the best thing that I could have done."  Seriously... I could elaborate now, but just wait for the post! :-)

Amazing juicy goodness!






 


Day FOUR notes:
*Weight- 105.4 (first thing in the morning).
*Energy- excellent!
*Hunger- Not much... when I see or smell food it makes me aware of my hunger, in a good way.
*Headache- None
*Coffee- 2 cups


No comments:

Post a Comment