Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 2 of 7 (Juice Fasting Round 2)


This morning I ran out for some kale and made some Romans 8:28 juice.  This time all things did not work together too well, but it wasn't awful, just a bit sour.  This juice has cucumber, celery, tomato, kale, orange, apple, lemon, strawberry and carrots.  I told you it was "all things" lol!

Day 2 of juice fasting is feeling really great!  I have plenty of energy, even made some home made pizza sauce with tomatoes from our garden.  My hunger is for the most part non-existent and it just comes on occasionally for a few short minutes and that is it.  My mood is much, much better than yesterday!

This time it seems like my body entered fasting mode much more easily.  Aches and pains have been minimal, hunger too has been minimal.  I have some post-nasal drip that started and my tongue is furry, but that is the worst of the detoxing so far.

Day two notes:
 *Weight- 107.2 (first thing in the morning).
*Energy- awesome! ... more than I have had in a while!
*Hunger- almost non existent
*Headache- none
*Coffee- 2 cups 

No comments:

Post a Comment