Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 3 of 7 (Juice Fasting Round 2)


 Day three of my juice fast was pretty good.  My juice was fabulous, both the cucumber based one and the carrot based one.  The cucumber one is my old standby of cucumber, celery, kale, 1/2 green apple, 1/2 red apple, and a slice of lemon.  The carrot based one was carrots, celery, just a smidge of kale, 1/2 green and 1/2 red apple, a slice of lemon and a few strawberries.

For some reason juice fasting brings out my inner cook.  Today I made homemade bread crumbs. (Have you ever looked at the ingredients in the store bought ones? WOWZERS!) and then I made a zucchini and tomato casserole with fresh veggies from our garden.  I will talk about both of these in separate posts (complete with pics).  I don't know why I get the urge to make all this yummy stuff when I can't eat any of it.  I think it is all the time and energy I have from not eating. 


Day three notes:
*Weight- 106.4 (first thing in the morning).
*Energy- awesome until about 2:30 when I needed a short nap.
*Hunger- today is the first time my tummy actually growled.  Hunger was stronger than yesterday but still pretty low overall, probably a 5 out of 10.
*Headache- just slight, dull one later in the day
*Coffee- 2 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment