Thursday, October 4, 2012

7 days of just juice (day 4)

Today I weighed the same as yesterday... 105.6.  I had a little bit of a "heavy" head feeling off and on all day.  Without a doubt every time I juice fast, I have more physical energy than usual.  It's one of my favorite things about doing the fast.  Tonight in my American Lit class we had to do presentations and this one student brought tons of chocolate candy for everyone.  I want chocolate soooo bad!  LOL.  4 days are done, 3 more to go!!  Once I finish this fast I will have spent a total of 24 days this year NOT eating any solid food.  I never imagined I could do this, or that I would want to keep doing it on a regular basis, but I am glad I discovered that I can do it, and I am glad I want to keep doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment