Wednesday, October 3, 2012

7 days of just juice (Day 3)

One thing I love about juicing and the empty stomach that comes with it, is how much appreciation I gain for food.  We don't often let ourselves get really hungry.  But let me tell you that when you are hungry, food looks better, smells better, and tastes better.  The "spaghetti juice" that I have made the last two nights was amazingly good, but I bet on a regular eating day, I wouldn't be the least bit interested in it.  Try it for yourself, let your body get hungry.  And I don't just mean a few hours since you ate hungry, really hungry!  I promise you will look at your food in a whole new way.

Today I had good energy, was hungrier than yesterday and had a slight afternoon headache.  My morning weight was 105.6.  Tomorrow when I wake up I will be half way done!

No comments:

Post a Comment