Monday, October 1, 2012

Guess what time it is??

It's juice fast time!  I can't believe it has been 3 months already, but it has!  It is time for my third 7 day juice fast.  I will be blogging about it daily, not because I think it is super exciting for people to read, but because it keeps me accountable!!

So, this morning when I got on the scale I weighed 109 lbs. even... which is ironically exactly what I weighed last time.  In the three months since I last did this, I have not pulled out the juicer at all.  I am also sad to say that I have not made it to the gym even ONE time!!  Summer was too crazy, then I hurt my back, then school started, I am just full of excuses!  But, the truth is, I have not juiced and I have not exercised, but I still haven't "gained" past the point of where I started last time.  I am happy with that, although I am planning to get back into a gym routine after this fast.

So here we go... Sunday dinner to Sunday dinner... 7 days of nothing but freshly juiced fruits and veggies.  I already have the day 1 headache... do you think it is psychological?  :-)  It's okay though, cuz better days are coming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment