Saturday, May 4, 2013

May 2013: Just Juice Day 4 of 5

Still starving!  I think this time has been hard because the weather is dreary, I am home alone with the kids and there's nothing to do but sit around, put together puzzles, play connect four, and watch bananas in pajamas.  That would make you want to turn to food too!!

I can't wait for tomorrow!!  Apple pie is on the menu.  Nice thing about a 5 day fast is that it shouldn't be too hard to break it.  A banana after church, then if I feel okay, a salad for dinner followed by pie for dessert.  Just a small piece. :-)

I'm also looking forward to catching up on facebook.  I have peeked at facebook occasionally, but refrained from using it personally.  Even with blogger I can post to facebook without USING facebook.

This morning's weight was 100.2

No comments:

Post a Comment