Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekly Update...

Three weeks after my juice fast and my weight has remained steady...

1-18-13: 106.6
1-25-13: 106.6
2-01-13: 106.0

Besides doing a couple fast days a week where total fast time is around 20 hours, I have tried to sub other foods for the carbs I used to eat.

For YEARS my go to lunch has been: 1 PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread, 1/4 cups popcorn air popped with 1TBS coconut oil (used to be spray butter, but subbed the coconut oil a while back).  As you can see... carbs and more carbs.  Now I have cut the sandwich down to one slice of bread and the popcorn down to 2 tablespoons AND I don't eat it every day.  I have tried to sub fruits, veggies, hardboiled eggs, etc. in place of the carb fest.  As you can see, it works.

This week I rewatched an awesome documentary on Netflix called "Hungry for Change".  If you have Netflix, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment